Saturday, February 13, 2010

He sang to me ...

Nitin wrote these lines for me on my last to last bday (1st Aug 2008)

LOST IN ♥ WITH YOU


At times it seems like a fantasy,
The love we share you and me
I lay awake at night thinking of you
And where our love will bring us to

I strongly know and beleive in my heart,
That no matter what, we will never be apart

Our love grows stronger everyday,
And even after we fight, it never fades away

It is so rare and special, the bond that keeps us bound,
the love that we have found

With everyday our love is new,
And this is my way of saying " I LOVE YOU "


Tommorow is VALENTINE's DaY ...

I wana thank you u every little thing you have done for me.. Looking forward to have loads of FUN. I know its going to be Romantic like never before.


2 comments:

Kanika said...

chooooo cute...awwwww.Very well expressed.
and poonam liked your gesture of publishing it on your blog..It's a memory to be cherished till eternity.!!

Poonam said...

Thnx Kanu..Yep it is eternel..the aspect may change but not the essence. ♥♥♥