Friday, March 5, 2010

Cabby – The knight in shining armor

Last Friday we went for shopping at the Big Bazaar near K.R Puram railway station. While coming back Nitin realized that he forgot something. (Pretty common!!! and thankfully we were few meters away.)


It was scorching sunny afternoon so we decided that I should stay at the local juicewaala thela and have some juice. I sipped 2 glasses to stop my thirst. Loved it. JUICE : Nice way to clean your system and to loose weight. Many actresses have done it and rave about the results and sooooo many benefits.

Ok, so back to my experience. I was looking around, confused, holding my stomach and suddenly this accident happened. It all happened in friction of seconds that I got no clue how it all happened. When asked juicewaala said “ scooter and cab dono left jaane ki koshish kar rahe the aur scotter waale ko chot lagi hai”. In common scenario Cab drivers hit and run. But this guy was a bit diverse. Immediately Cabby parked his cab and asked the wounded if he was fine. He told the juicewaala to give him a glass of juice. He even gave first aid to the guy as he had some scratches on his palm. He made sure that the injured is perfectly fine.

Looking at this I smiled and liked the fact that these kinds of people still exist.

0 comments: